Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Today I almost flipped and died.

I thought my exam was at 130pm when it was actually at 1pm. And I only noticed it at 12pm. Luckily I noticed it then, cuz if not I'll confirm be late.

Anyway, 1 more paper to go! Which is in 1 week's time. =(

This exam period is so freaking long that it doesn't feel like exam anymore. I'm in the holiday mooood.

Oh well, just wanna thank all the kind souls who went out with me to mugg! Especially Mr Lim Wen Jie whom I always disturb at his hall. So much so that he doesn't even have time to do whatever he wanted to do with whoever he wanted to do with.

Hahaha. And also to shuhui and pongg for the macs mugging sessions! =)

With that said, I'm going to be left alone soon. No more mugging partners since my exam ends the latest among them.. Rahhhh!



I want my holidayyyysssssssss!!!!

No comments: