Thursday, November 06, 2008

Koped from Shawn's blog! Haha just for laughs.


lessons my mother taught me....

my mother taught me:

1) about ANTICIPATION -
'you wait! just wait till your father comes back!'

2) about RECEIVING -
'you are going to get it when you reach home!'

3) about HEALTHY COMPETITION -
'aunty mary's son scored 100 marks in math! why can't you be like him??'

4) to MEET A CHALLENGE -
'look at me when im talking to you!'

5) about FINANCIAL PLANNING -
'make sure you marry a rich man/woman in furure...'

6) about HISTORY -
'many many years ago, when i was your age,i used to..........'

7) to be HOUSE-PROUD -
' chalet??? stay what chalet?? you got no house issit???'

8) about GENETICS -
' you ar.....you're just like your father.'

9) about WISDOM OF AGE -
' when you get to my age you'll understand.'

10) about JUSTICE -
' one day you'll have kids, and i hope they turn out just like YOU,
then you'll know what its like.....'

and finally..........

11) about POWER -
' i am YOUR mother you better listen to ME!!'


Talking about power.... I think about OB.

Shit exam is in like freaking



6 DAYS TIME!!

No comments: