Saturday, February 03, 2007

wa my ns mates are coming 1 by 1 to tag. is there going to be a 8sab gathering here? haha!

anywayz, shopping wif jianhui n wenjie 2day! both of dem were late. waited 30min for dem! hate waiting alone. but still, it was quite a fruitful outing la.. we went queensway, bugis n den to orchard. finally bot my jeans le! but it cost $60 which i tink is quite alot. n my mum gave me an earful when i brought the jeans back. she say mite as well go buy levi.. still got brand.. blah blah blah. sianx.

wenjie is a rich guy la! juz try 1 time n buy the car-someting without battling an eyelid! woah n its not dat cheap lo. $50 leh. me n jianhui both try le still tinking wad to wear wif, whether we got chance to wear n all things. but wenjie juz bot it liddat. pro! n to tink dat the salesgirl nvr help him wear it. haha k dats out of pt.

btw dis is to dot n xj. i confirm dat wad xj said is NOT true. i repeat again, NOT true! lol! i confirm wif my own eyes le. wa lao tink xj trick me so i will give up. pui! hahaha! but yes im happy again. =) heeren here i come~

hmm after dat was dinner with pong n soonhui. wa lao waited another 30min for pui. but was stunned when he told me he go learn some hippy hop. haha as in, i cant imagine him doing hip hop! it will be darn funny i guess. n he confess dat when he dance, he can see his fats bouncing! lol! but so good lo.. got chance to learn dancing! must be super fun.

k la dats all!

No comments: