Friday, February 02, 2007

haha if anyone is planning to ask me out on valentine's day, im sorry but im booked! will be in camp doing guard duty. rah! anywayz here is my duty list!

7/2, 14/2, 20/2, 28/2..

haha dunno y but i like to post my duty dates on my blog. maybe to remind myself oso ba.. in any case, i'll be doing on valentine's n on the 3rd day of cny. kinda lucky cuz i may get the eve or 1st day or 2nd day of cny. =)

my lips are cracking! damn painful. cant open my mouth fully and its often very dry. dunno y leh i drank alot alot of water le.. n to make it worse, im kinda having a pimple outbreak! dry skin on my face too. sian must wash my face often le.

dingdong dingdong! added!
reason for me to stay at home n not go out:
to not scare the pple outside with my ugly looks now.

haha but come to tink of it, i haven buy my cny clothes yet! or rather, i haven buy enough of my cny clothes yet! OR RATHER, i juz wan to buy alot of clothes la.

oh where oh where is my money~ haha k la shall stop here. take care pple! drink more water!

No comments: