Saturday, January 07, 2006

i am seriously not in the right mood now.. alot of reasons.. just super frustrated.. stupid crappy feeling..

i hate my job. seriously. its driving me nuts!!! even though its simple, so simple dat an idiot will be able to do, i still hate it.. hate wad i am supposed to do everyday, hate facing the same old shelves n pple everyday, hate the stupid disgusting timing of 1-10pm dat seriously takes away all my chances to meet up wif my frens.. im really really considering of quitting my job once my contract of 4 wks is up.. argh... n 2day i juz heard another thing which almost made me puke n cry out in anger n frustration.. im actually supposed to work on saturdays as well!!! every fortnight!! wth la.. i wun wrk on saturdays no matter wad.. its my off day, my day of rest n my only day of meeting up wif her.. wad can dey do to me? sack me la.. sianzzz...

sorry im seriously not in the right mood.. tink im gonna break down soon.. =(

No comments: