Tuesday, July 19, 2005

haha someting special and extraordinary happened this morning which made my day! =D dun wanna elaborate it le.. heheheh~

anywayz, yea its been raining nowadays.. rain often made me feel abit down la.. budden after watching the jap movie "be wif u", i kinda changed my point of view lo.. it brought me the idea dat rain brings hope, rain brings happiness, n rain is romantic.. haha maybe im tinking too much la.. budden i kept tinking abt the movie.. all the scenes n all.. so although i din cry, it still touched my heart.. yepx so for those who watched the show n cried, i noe how u all felt during the show bah.. more or less.. hehe.. n juz found out from shuyi's blog dat the chinese title for the show is "jie zhe yu dian suo ai ni"... Such a romantic n meaningful title la.. haha my show of the week bah.. yepx! pls catch it if u all got the time orite? i tink its only shown at cathay cineleisure.. believe me, its a really nice show! =)

k la.. i juz cant seem to get into study mood yet.. hmm guess nxt wk den start mugging bah.. hmm dunno y but i juz hope dat it will keep on raining.. =) guess dats all le..

No comments: