Monday, July 18, 2005

haha the day has finally arrived... my bday!!! woooooooo~ haha so happy.. 2day went to sch later cuz i hafta go CMPB to hand up some forms.. hmmx brought a happy happy mood to sch n reached sch at arnd 9? haha yea though i was considered late n the security forced me to write on the late-comers list.. anywayz........

the class gave me a shirt! haha yay got new shirt to wear out some other days le.. wahah tink its abit beng but nvm! i still like it! haha later i go n try it on to see whether it suits me anot.. ermhx n we had a bday cake in sch too! the singing of bday song was very funny la.. haha shant elaborate..

anywayz, after sch i went out to celebrate my bday wif the nanhua peeps! wahaha it was SOOOOOO much FUN!! yesh it is! first shuyi tricked me n said sharon wun be goin cuz she was so angry wif me.. ok when i reach cafe galilee at cineleisure, was quite shock to see her der la.. but im so happy at the same time! yesh.. though she insists on goin home n not seeing my face.. hee nvm la managed to persuade her to stay.. anywayz, 7 pple were der.. shuyi, shuxian, shuhui, pong, hh, pui n sharon.. yea den i saw the extra ultra Big bday card from dem.. total got 14 pple leh.. so cooool~ haha den comes the first shock of the day...

pong gave me someting UNBELIEVABLE.. from him pui zhe n zz.. hahahahahahhaa its really really really out of the world n shocking n stunning n wadsoeva.. just made me SOoo malunating.. wahaha.. yea for dos who dunno, juz keep on guessing bah.. i just dunno where to put it now.. i dun even daRe to take it out! hmmmx....... eh den after dat i got a mango plastic bag! i tot inside is women clothings budden i was TOTALLY wrong! woo~

received a nike tshirt n a OP boardshorts!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO SO SO happy!!! LOVE it sooooooooo much! haha words just cant describe how happy i am.. really touched! =)

clara n diL came soon after.. yepx so happy dat dey came though their lesson ended quite late.. haha zhen de hen gao xing! yesh.. hmm den me pong shuyi n shuxian went to catch be with you n the rest went off le.. yea the movie was sweet n touching.. though i din cry la, but still, its a sweet movie nonetheless.. yepx met up wif sharon after the movie.. haha she's still arnd lo.. den took neos! haha den went home le..

n found out dat sharon wasnt angry wif me at all.. she's only faking it lo.. but nvm! she had a guilty heart le n couldnt slp last nite! haha yesh im really so happy 2day! =D

special thx to the following pple:
Sompong - thx for making my day! bu kui shi wo de bro! haha u really made this day such a wonderful day for me.. thx!~

Sharon - thx for acting dao n angry to the extent of making me so guilty over it huh! haha but really la, i knew u were not a petty person from the start! haha ur bday card is the most porminant de lo! hey pls use ur real name nxt time ok? dun admit it so directly la.. =p

Shuhui, ahpui - thx for celebrating my bday though u all were sick! really really touched.. pls take care of urself wor~

Hh - pls im giddy already! but surprisingly, it took me less dan 10s to be able to figure out how to read dat thing.. yepx cant blame me.. im clever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =X

Shuxian - thx har! ur comments in the card very funnnnnny! k though its abit erm.. lame.. haha thx alot for ur cam ok> hehe sent me the pics!

diL n cla twin - haha so busy yet still rush down to see me? =p thx alot wor~ n i cant believe diL can imitate clara's signature until SO real! no wonder dey r twins.. haha thx again!

yulin - was surprised to see ur card in all the nhss peeps! haha was still wondering wad cip at St Andrew's cathedral when it finally struck me.. haha u r sOOOO blur n easy to fool~ =p budden still wanna xie xie ni wor!

weizhe, zhizhong priscilla, meishan - haha all of u haf a part in the big card! n the prezzies!~ waaaa weizhe n zz! i din buy u a prezzie last time but yet u 2... sobx! thankew!!!! pris! how did the chinese listening go? haha poor u.. meishan! yea must tok more to me wor!

1,2,3,.....12,13... still got 1 more hor?

haha how can forget shuyi! the one who made this day possible for me by introducing me those great pple up der, n by pulling me into the nhss culture n spirit.. haha zhen de hen xie xie ni wor! fate pulls us 2gether after being seperated after kindergarten.. haha really like in the show de hor? anywayz, thx for everyting kk? =)

i write ultra long le! but dun wanna forget those who wished my happy bday thru sms or thru taggy!

winnie, meiling mei, yvonne, madeline, dorothy, zoe, vicky, yilin, wei qiang, siew yee, gab teo, weisian shimei, vivian, suling and yanni! haha juz wanna say someting... i cant receive mms so pls dun send me nxt time le! haha.. thx alot u guys! was surprised to see some msgs.. haha.. miss some of u sosososo much! hope u noe who u r and pls ask me out someday ok? hmm anwyayz, first person who wished me happy bday at 12am on the dot is......

Yvonne! surprisingly surprising.. haha thx vonnie! =D

kk end le! hope u all dun read until eyes drop out or someting.. xie xie ni men!

im officially 18!

No comments: