Sunday, February 06, 2005

Update~

haha ok shuyi here's an update bah.. hmmmx today my hse gone thru a big change lar.. haha dunno whether its called spring cleaning or spring destroying.. =x cuz ar, actually my parents wanna clean the ceiling fan n change the lightbulb de.. den hor clean is clean le.. but in the end when dey changed the lightbulb n tried switching on the fan, *bang!* haha we tot its the lightbulb blow or sumting.. at last tried to fix the problem n den suddenly the whole hse no electricity le.. den i was like -_-.. lol.. in the end dey tried to fix the whole thing but in vain.. so dey took out the fan lo.. haha by dat time i oready went out of the hse le.. haha or else im stuck in a hse wif no electricity.. lol..

anywayz, yar went town wif shuyi amos n yulin today bah.. juz wanted to get out of my hse as dey try to fix the prob.. hehe.. eh nothing much actually lar.. went town oso dunno wad to do.. juz followed yulin arnd lo i guess.. hehe today atmosphere quite................ haha.. yar i dun wanna mention le.. tink its my fault lar.. shldnt drag sumone along.. wellx, anywayz, yar walk arnd der lo.. n my eyes was stuck at the tv screen in hmv lar.. im SO tempted to buy Jay Chou Live concert album lar!!!! its juz SOooooooooooooooooo Nice!!! seriously seriously nice.. everybody was like looking at the screen in hmv.. haha.. though the song we all heard b4 de, but its juz different bah.. hehe.. shld i buy??? lol..

eh nothing much le bah.. took neoprints lo.. haha yepx.. reach home le den found out dat my study table was SUPER clean.. where r ALL my stuffs???? omg die le.. monday i can no nid go sch le.. haha my dad juz stuff all my stuffs into my cardboard.. lol i dunno how im gonna get dem out le lar.. its like i put dem on the table for a reason..? haha dunno im goin crazy.. the study room is like so quiet so empty suddenly.. makes me wonder whether im in a wrong hse anot.. i prefer it more.. messy? haha tink so..

hehe was elated when i saw 6 comments in my previous blog lar.. hahaha.. yepx kip commenting~ haha to meiling, stop ur sainty dunno wad on me... n u r forgiven orite? hehe dun tink too much le.. erm to dotx, u-noe-who is u-noe-who lar.. n she commented on my blog.. hehehehe.. =p to my little precious cat/crab/prince charming?? hahaha dorothy!! hope u can come sa funfair lar.. yar really do.. eh got a new name for u.. its called prince charming!! at least u r human rite?? wahahaha!! to sharon... ARGh i WILL guess out who HE is EVENTUALLY!!! juz u wait!! i will get ur treat!! hahaha.. cheer up gal~ to shuyi, wad to say to u.. haha i update my blog le.. happi? oh n ur cd.. haha u can slowly wait hor.. hehe.. to sawhoon, tell me wad happened orite?? on monday.. hehe i will go ask u.. =)

2 comments:

northernlight23 said...

whoa. why only to shuyi de? so unfair la! dun send you songs le. so ungrateful.

geminigaL said...

waiting...waiting..why am i waiting?? =p