Friday, February 25, 2005

Im Lagging!!!!!

lolx FINALLY can blog le... stupid com keeps giving me problem lo.. wanted to blog sooooooooo badly this few days but cant.. alot of events happened this few days lo.. firstly, lets tok abt my blog.. 9 comments!~!~!~!~!~ Wooo!!!! so happy lar!! hahahaha.. alot of new pple reading blogs le.. yeppx.. so cant really type as freely le bah... wahaha.. anywayz, to shuxian: i dun mean dat u are dumb, u juz inferred!! hahahah!! to timo: lol i HOPE n WISH n PRAY dat one day i will go back to sajc as a star myself lo!! lolx.. to sarah: u very LAME!! lame lame lame lame neoooooo.. hahaha!! do ur gp oritex!!? to dorothy: hey its ok gal.. dun nid say sorry 2 times bah.. haha n guess wad? juz got back my math test n i passed!! yay!! hehehe.. to sawhoon: yepx Sajc roX!!! hahaha.. hey n u seem pretty stressed up recently over.... yar.. so if got any problems can come n find me orite? =) and to qh: i dunno who got dunked.. i was rather busy walking arnd i guess.. haha hey haven heard from u for very long le.. rite? hehe..

haha i purposely left out xj's name de.. cuz i wanna write abt him on this paragraph.. yesterday, 24th feb, was Xiang Jing's Bday!!!!! hahahah!!! yepx 18 le wor.. haha actually he said abt treating e n amos eat marche only de.. den in the end dunno y, got a total of 11 pple from the class turned up.. haha den he still treated marche lar.. total of $122 bah.. loLX of cuz we not so bad de lar.. got return him some money.. hehe den after dat we took some neoprints.. so cute lar some of dem.. hahax.. den after dat me jc n xj go ajisen eat.. der more value for money lar.. hahaha.. den after dat went home le.. yeppx.. haha XJ rox!! lolX~ boss!!! thx for everyting okie??? i will be waiting to see Boss WIFE!!! lolx!! jiayou wor~~~~ how's her hair??? =p

hmm today we had a senior meet junior session.. cuz our class n our junior class played a game of angel mortal and today is finally the day to see who is my angels and mortals.. haha i dunno their faces de.. so today my first time seeing dem.. yar though i din see one of my mortal today, budden the meeting was still ok lar.. i was damn shy to interact lo.. yeppx.. haha i din even say hi to dem la!! lolx.. though dey will not be able to see this, but really wish dem gd luck for their O level and no matter wad result dey get, no matter whether dey still staying in sajc, i wish dem all the best for their future endeavours!! correct spelling rite? hahaha!!

hmm oh yar.. a little update... i've decided, to finally, drop a subject.. and dat subject is.................. Chemistry.... yepx once i fill in the form den i can hand in den no more chem for me le... finally made a decision.. after dunno how long of tinking thru it, really cannot cope wif chem le.. im giving up.. hmm a burden off my shoulder?? i guess so.. but hafta buck up on the other subs le.. all my future life depends on it.. yepx.. dunno y but suddenly feel so depressed abt it.. yyy?? argh headache..... dun tink too much le....

ok lar dats all le.. juz hope dat the com dun gif me anymore probs le.. or else my blog will be super empty le!! touch wood!! yeppx thx everyone for ur comments!!! =D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea! i'm first! muahahhaa... ya.. no problem.. thanks for celebrating my bdae! eh... ya.. so honoured here to have a para to dedicated to me... hohoho... -xiangjing-

northernlight23 said...

why xiangjing always faster than me de. not fun la. chey. muz be faster than him next time. thongler! muz give me advance notification before you post your new blog entry k. wahaha.

geminigaL said...

wah..so interesting..didn't noe u miss me so much tt u regretted not seeing me!! haha...stop mentioning me in ur blog k...i'll shy de!! =p

Anonymous said...

sotong! you finally blogged! (:

Anonymous said...

and pass ya maths!

Anonymous said...

tt was me! -dotty

Anonymous said...

Hey... ask amos to help u ok.

p/s: just posting for fun.

. (not tt above dotty, its dotz here)