Thursday, April 30, 2009

Just wanted to note down some activities I did after my exams finish till now so that I can reflect back someday and still remember them. =)

After last Tuesday's exam finishes, I went home, bathed, and went out for Ben & Jerry's Free Cone Day! My first experience, sadly. Haha. After that was another first experience I would rather forget.

My first time playing the Para-para machine in the arcade! Dragged by Ms Hanbin to play the machine with her and I suck like shit. Lol. Luckily it was not packed at all as the next day was still school day. Phew~

Dinner with the rest of the gang at Holland V's Crystal Jade Steamboat Buffet! Ate until Damn Shiok. Xiao Long Bao just kept coming and the food kept cooking. Here are some pictures!


The Yuan-Yang Guo at Crystal Jade.


JJ and Hanbin!


Me and Bocky!


The shy Xiaoqin!


Anyway we ate till 12am. And then I went home. And went out again at 3AM. Yes went out at 3am in the morning.


3am in the morning in rt's car!


Went back to school to watch a soccer match with them. Haha.


Bocky and xiaoqin reading newspaper during halftime.


This is life after exams. No worries, late nights, big meals, happpppyyyyyy! =)



Lastly, just wanna wish Mong a happy 20th birthday!!! Haha though it's exams now la. But still, enjoyyy ur bday after that! =D

No comments: