Monday, September 29, 2008

Taking a break from studying crappish stats. Heard from my tutorial mate that those who took the quiz today failed badly. Super badly.


If I do fail tomorrow, hopefully I shall fail with style.

And then I shall shove the computer into Mr $5 face. Though I doubt it will be his fault.


Oh well. Anyway, recess week was shit too. Other than the 1 time I went out with nh peeps to have fun, it was "stay-at-home" and "go-out-for-meetings" week for me. =(

I found out that I got no life in University. Last time, outings followed by outings followed by partying and the likes.

Now, projects followed by reports followed by tests and whatever else that is to come.


And so, I am utterly convinced now that university life isn't fun.

Oh ya and I almost died yesterday. Like 3/4 of my soul flew out. Seriously. Shall not mention the details here.

I'm so random. Just need to blabber and destress. Lol.

No comments: