Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Random post!

yes after SoooOO freaking long, i finally uploaded the pics from my sec sch outing! heh enjoy~

do you know that after your white hair is plucked out, you have to tie a knot with it before you throw it away? it is to prevent further growth of white hair. haha abit crappish rite? budden, i have been doing this ever since my mei meiling told me abt it. which is like ages ago. how silly~ meiling!! wru??? where is red tea!!??

sihua hc n shawn, if u r reading this, PLEASE meet up one day!! im TRYING to organise one but i need support from u all hor. esp sihua! rah! msg me soon!

need a haircut. seriously. my hair looks like overgrown n untended grass now la! like just wake up liddat. uglyyy!

dunno wad to blog le leh. nowadays my mind isnt really wrking. stone stone de. so dun blame me if i go mia! haha. ciao~

No comments: