Thursday, November 16, 2006

yes my nightmare just came true 2day..

i have to stay in my camp! crap! nights out on tuesday n wednesday.. n sunday night booking in.. back to the old lifestyle~ after so long of staying out n being able to obtain just dat little tiny winy bit of freedom, everyting has now changed.. argh..

n to make things worse, this camp is like so near my hse.. only abt 30 mins away! only 2 bus rides! cab fare less than $6 on non-peak hour! so its like so near yet so far... home is so near but i cant go home everyday.. just hoping n praying dat life inside will be good.. at least give me a tv to watch.. i cant miss my superstar!! =(

n yes, duty clerk n guard duty n even cos duty is included.. means i wun be able to enjoy my weekend or public holidays if im suay enough.. dunno when my name will be included inside.. hopefully starting nxt yr!

oh wells, enough of complaining.. haha.. will try to get used to life inside n the pple der.. first impression is dat dey r not so bad.. yep as for food... no comments yet.. only ate lunch at the canteen der 2day.. haven tried the camp food.. eh other dan dat, nothing much le ba..

hmm not much time to go online le.. so forgive me if im losing contact with some of u.. wish me luck! n take care pple! gd luck in exams n work n all!

No comments: