Tuesday, October 10, 2006

argh fell sick again!! im so vulnerable la.. maybe cuz i haven been taking in vitamin C n drinking enuf water! hmm.. shall make myself recover soon!!!! i hope.

anywayz, for some reason i cant access my own blog!! yea but in any case, here is an update bah! eh we finally got our off days for IMF le!! yea like after 2wks plus? though the off days is only 4 days, but i guess we shld be glad le bah.. at least we got it.. so now time to plan our off le! hmm will surely take 1 nxt fri for pei'ers concert de.. haha so left 3.. any takers? =p

hmm me hian n shawn are clerks at CMTL le! after so long bumping around, dey finally decided to make us useful.. haha yep so in the end, im still a clerk. -_- anywayz, shall see how it goes ba~

k la.. need to rest le.. i cant even talk now.. lost my voice n i got a bad flu n runny nose.. tink im gonna haf a fever soon oso.. wads happening to me!!??? lol take care pple! dun be like me k? time for medicine n slp!

No comments: