Friday, February 24, 2006

hmm life is rather boring nowadays.. no more wrk le.. waiting for enlistment n of cuz, the release of A's result.. anywayz, i've been slacking n slacking!! its SOOO boring to be doing nothing at home.. n wad's worse, even if i wanna go out, a large number of pple are wrking! so nobody to go out wif me lo.. and the saddest thing is dat, even if i manage to find someone to go out wif, it oso means im going to spend money.. haix... wad shld i do....

juz a simple update bah.. bought new specs! yepp will see a "new" me after i go collect my specs 2ml.. going to haf a new bag too! =) eh other dan dat nothing else le bah.. juz trying to get myself training but sadly, im juz such a lazy bum! someone pls pull me out for a run or swim or someting!! if not im really so dead after i get in tekong.. =x

xj bday is 2day! ha happy bday bro! eh dun dare say anyting else le.. if not later i hear super high pitch screaming again.. =p hahaha cya on sunday!





can someone pls tell me how do i enjoy my last few wks of freedom.. its just so fast..

regrets regrets

No comments: