Thursday, November 17, 2005

ITS FINALLY OVER!!!!!!

lol yeppx.. A's is over.. all the mugging is over... all the late nites, all the pacing arnd the room, all the want to slp but cannot slp, all the slp le but got nitemare, all the morning wake up but dun feel like waking up, all the........

STOP! ALL of it is over!!! lol im a free man now! hahahaa!

yea so dat means... life is getting BORING! yesh it is.. though 2ml im watching harry potter, but other dan dat i tink nothing on le.. shld i find a job??? i want to but tinking abt those off days dat i will have to get if i got a job, i tink dey wun employ me.. n wad if dey dun let me haf off days at dos days? all these worries really stopped me from finding a job now.. yep though soonhui called me to join him in job hunting.. hmmm i guess december period den i go find bah.. anywayz....

pple if u all noe me, n wanna go out shop or watch movie or eat or tok crap or play sports or wadeva, pls pls call me along k... i shld be free almost everyday de.. haha i dun wanna stay at home in the holidays!! oh n if u all got part time jobs available, like those work a few days get money one n the pay is reasonable (at least $5 per hr), haha pls inform me abt it ok? hehe xie xie!

btw, i will not exactly be rotting at home in the holidays bah.. juz got a keyboard from my uncle.. haha guess wad? im learning how to play a keyboard!!! pro rite.. self learning.. haha at least its better dan me playing games whole day.. hehe but its really rather tiring la.. lol juz learnt 7 chords 2day.. hahaha im sooooooo tired now! hehe..

eh k la.. to all those still having their A's... JIAYOU!!! its really going to be over real soon! all the best~ =)

No comments: