Monday, June 20, 2005

...

staring at the computer screen for almost an eternity before deciding to blog someting down.. but the problem is, i juz cant seem to tink of anyting to blog about! wad a funny feeling.. my mind is full of nonsensical stuffs lately.. wonder wads wrong wif me.. block test 2 is so SO near.. how i wish my mind can be full of econs or maths or physics or even gp!

erm on the other hand, i guess dat would be terrible too..

hmm been going out for mugging sessions wif shuyi pong soonhui shuhui sharon hh.. quite successful sessions i must say.. better dan me staying at home n trying to study by myself.. but a question keeps popping up in my mind.. dunno y but it really seems like im so dependant on them and dat i cant get anyting done alone by myself.. wad if the As is coming and dey intend to study alone? dat leaves me with no choice but to stay at home.. if i cant get my attitude right and really settle myself down, dat would really be the end of me.. hmmx maybe im tinking too far ahead.. wellx i do get a little bit emotional this late at nite bah.. yepx just a little.. haha dats y....

i need slp now! =D nitex all~

to diL: yea i can see ur blog now.. im not MIA ok.. im reading blogs almost everyday.. juz dat i dun tag too often.. n pls use ur words wisely!! tok to me not bitch with me!!! hmmphx..

pong: haha yea i updated le.. thx for the tags hor! im like non existant in ur blog le lo.. haha super long nvr tag le.. got chance i will go de.. dun worry! ask me out for a swim someday okie?

shuyi: good luck for ur consultation!! haha~


oh ya lastly, i would like to wish my blog a happy belated bday!! created this blog on june 14th last yr.. how fast time flies.. hmmx kk den dats all~

No comments: