Friday, September 10, 2004

Badminton!~

wahaha.. today morning went for the first and only makeup lesson during this holiday.. and in the end really tink dat i wasted my time der lo.. chem lecture from 9-12.. haix dunno how to say lar budden the chem teacher really cmi bah.. or maybe cuz i wasnt paying attention?? =p

Anywayz, after the lecture met up wif my pw grp discuss dunno wad lar.. haha.. only a 5minute meeting bah.. den after dat went to eat lunch wif shuyi and xiaohui.. cuz we playin badminton later together!~ haha.. actually i was quite suprised why i agreed to go n play badminton today lo.. cuz today the pple who are playing all from nanhua sec de.. only me alone from ctss.. den not all the pple i noe de.. 8 pple went including me and i noe 3 only... e other 4 i all dunno de.. den i like so extra.. haha.. but wellx nvm lar.. can make frens rite? haha..

Badminton was REAL fun today lar.. i so long nvr touch my badminton racket le now still play quite well bah? haha.. ever since first 3 mths in JJC bah.. den till now lo.. hmm den its super funny lo.. first match me n xiaohui vs shuyi and meishan(if i spell correctly).. hehx.. den like me n xiaohui 2 guys bully dey 2 gals.. haha.. den after dat change pple play le.. become me n weizhe vs clara? n sun hui? oh man.. i really dunno their name.. wahhaha.. dat match was fun lo!~ although me n weizhe lost lar.. haha.. den after dat got some fuhua sec badminton team de challenge us.. lolx.. we lost like siao.. wahahaha..

its a really fun lo.. after badminton went to kfc tok tok.. den after dat go home le.. on mrt train dat time was like errr... sun hui and son pon?????????????? i seriously dunno their name lo.. den dey told me their name le den 1minute later i forgot again.. haha.. tonite gonna have nitemare le.. wahahaha.. both of dem will be like forcing me to remember their name.. =p but all in all, they are seriously all very friendly.. not kidding wor!~ heh.. nice to noe dem and hope to go out again yar? challenge me badminton?? =D

kk bah.. got a nice phrase to share again!~ haha.. hope u all like it..


The library is home to many books,
and each book tells a beautiful story,
far beyond reality...

Yet, when you fall in love,
reality itself, becomes a story,
far more beautiful,
than any book can tell...

No comments: