Sunday, August 15, 2004

Emptiness...

Hmm.. dunno why but just feel a sense of emptiness in my heart nowadays.. like someting is lacking in my life... my heart just feels, hollow..

kk enuf of the emotional part.. yesterday i went out wif vin yc pyx henry and jw to play lan again.. but this time play a short while only.. from 12 to 2.. den eat until 3+ den dey went off le.. only left me jw and pyx walking arnd aimlessly.. cos jw and pyx wanna waste the time away.. den i 530 still got bday bbq dinner at my fren's hse.. well finally waste our time away le den jw and pyx went off.. den i met my frens at clementi at 6.. den went off to my fren hse for the bbq lo..

After reaching den found out dat not only my fren bday, but her sis oso same bday as her.. but dey not twins lo.. so coincidencial de.. den celebrate both their bday together lo.. den 18 pple of my claz went.. den her sis der got like 6 little kids.. den got her dad and mum, granma, aunt.. den still got her big sis, her big sis 3 other fren, and still got 2 maids, and 2 cute dogs.. haha to overall got 36 pple and 2 cute dogs in her hse.. haha.. so cramp lo.. though she stays in a semi-d hse lar.. den we go der play piano, play poker, play majong, eat drink watch tv talk.. like dat lo.. den went home at abt 11.. actually wanna stay der to slp over de.. budden not so appropriate mah.. its a girl's hse lo.. so didnt lar.. den reach home at abt 1240 like dat.. luckily i caught the last bus home.. heh..

today din do anyting much lar.. juz feel very sianx.. haix.. den got this emptiness in my heart.. other dan that nothing much le lar.. hmm dats all den..

No comments: